This card took no time at all....
To create the focal image I prepared a piece of vellum using a powder tool. This prevents the embossing powder from stick in places that you don't want it to. Then I stamped the images (both the flower and sentiment) using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
To color the image I did so from the back side. I picked richer colors of Copic markers (R59 and YG97) because they soften when they show through the vellum from the other side.
Using the stitched rectangle dies I cut both the vellum piece and a larger piece from the Soft Stone cardstock. To attached the vellum I put tiny drops of Glossy Accents on the back side of the vellum behind the embossed images so that it wouldn't show.
To find the card the cardstock was attached to a white cardstock base using Fun Foam adhered with Xtreme Adhesive. Then I tied some twine around the top fold of the card.